Monday, September 14, 2009

I really want to do this:

So today as I was reading over some of my most favorite tweets I realized the only way to keep a blog was to REALLY want to do it. Usually I come to the desire of blogging through emotional experiences - it becomes just so much more like a diary for me and I seriously doubt that anyone would want to read my random thoughts. Right now is probably not the best time to try a more serious type of writing considering my life is fairly boring - just the ups and downs of bipolar disorder thrown around with an amazing family and friends and unemployment. Its rare that I have something worthwhile to share. But who says Im doing this for anyone else? Maybe its just for me? And maybe after at time I could come to the conclusion that I do have something to share with the world. For now, readers beware ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment